Need assistance!

Ok so this is weirding me out, Ive checked the part names and there all named right and Ive check that there in the right locations. how ever it seems there off place???

There showing up on the wrong side but there still connected to the right joints.

Ok So I cant figure this out, even my older outfits that worked in a18 now dont work.
femaleworker.qb (6.0 KB)
maleworker.qb (7.6 KB)
If anyone can help me figure this out Ide be very grateful

Did you change anything in those qb files or in the jsons for the outfits?

The only thing I can think of is maybe the size of the matrices (your matrices are all optimized to the size of the voxels part, while the stonehearth ones have all the same, bigger size).

But if you didn’t change anything, there’s no explanation as to why it was working before and now it doesn’t.

:thinking: Someone who has used more VoxelShop might know better…

I was trying to figure out if I did something wrong, so I went back and tried my other uniform which had already worked and found it didnt work right either.

hmm… i remember this annoying bug appearing with my “more gold” mod in the past, it’s related to the way voxelshop exports stuff, but i don’t think i ever found a way to fix it :confounded:

But the one outfit I used worked fine a week ago ;-;

that’s what always stumped me with this, while they would work fine one day they might be broken the next,let me dig around and see if i have anything jotted down on how to fix it

Thank you, any fix would be great.