Need an Export to Obj

I need someone to export my cubicle file to an obj so that i can see if i can animate. pm me if you can then i will give you the file and my email. I cant upload it here because I’m a new member :grin:

Alright, Basically I’d just say here that there is a paid version for a reason and hope that somebody’s feeling nice, also remember that easily 9 times out of 10 you shouldn’t need to animate if you design the model right. They already have most animations you’d want so unless it’s an unusual body type or a new kind of item or special skill (e.g. Special Flying Sword Attack) you shouldn’t ever need to animate.

Also you’re not a new member anymore.

Yeah I wanted to get the paid version but I didn’t know if I would be able to use all of the perks. So I wanted to see what I could do with something that I would have gotten from a paid version.Monster.qmo(6.9 KB)

… if you just want to give it a try, you can take a look into the following thread where you will find also an exported model of the worker and dwarf, which you can play around with:

1 Like

Sweet this seems like an awesome idea.

You can also participate in next months Stonehearth Kingdom Qubicle Contest for a chance to win the Home Edition of Qubicle (40$ version)