I don’t know why, but when my Sheppard places food for my sheep they just starve next to it instead of eating. Anyone know a fix for this? I think bluebell is going to die
Sheep don’t have a good animation for eating, but if they went to the food, and are standing almost on top of it for a while, they’re eating.
Does the hungry bubble disappear eventually? Or it is still there and they’re starting to lose health?
They are continually losing heath. The food is there but they don’t go near it.
Which version are you playing? Are you using any mods?
Could you upload your savefile so that we can take a look at it?
To do so:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
tries to think of a joke
realizes that I am…
joke? I lied?