My Hardmode Experience (Alpha 17)

So i played Stonehearth for quite some time (alpha 10) so i figured it was time to try Hardmode.

So i Started a new game with the Ascendancy in the Forest and i looked for a strategicly good start,which was a Mountain side.

Then i started digging a few Rooms one for Sleeping,Eating and 2 for Storage and also made a small Farm for food.

Then i tought to myself “What the heck am i gonna do against all the enemy waves that might be too much for my 3 footmen?!” and then i thought that a wall would do pretty well.

So the wall came along nicely but in the mean time i got attacked by a couple of Undead and a small Varanus! But my hearthlings dealt with him pretty easily.

And later a Stone Golem attacked from the mountain! But we dealt with him too.

In the meantime i built more workstations and promoted my hearthlings but i had too make more room too.

Since i got attacked from the mountain side i figured i’d build another wall on the mountain.

More time passed and i upgraded my army and my arsenal with new weapons and armor.
I also got an Engineer who built some nifty gadgets.

The defenses were strong and we held the masses of Goblins at bay, but they kept coming somebody must have been commanding them to attack us!

And then we found their leader hiding in a Goblin Camp West of us,so we quickly dealt with him.

But some of his men later tried to Steal our supplies! So we had to deal with them too.

So we finally received our Townsmanship at day 27.

Were our mountain camp has already grown as large as a small city.

More people came to join our Glorious city and one of them was the perfect man for any job

Surely he would make a great addition to the army.

A few days later a Varanus mother and her brood nested close by!

And to make things worse they multiplied over night!

Luckily they were not aggresively trying to attack us and our newly gotten Poyos.

(Dunno why this screenshot is so big O.O)
The Varanus Family got attacked by some Goblin Archers but they killed the archers with ease

(Figured it out)
This is it the biggest battle we have ever fought! The Goblin leader attacked us with an army of 20 Goblins and an Ogre! It was a rough battle but we managed to kill all of them and won without casualties.

But the Story does not end here…

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my little Story about my current Hardmode Town more stuff will come soon since this last image is were i just left off and sorry if the quality is bad im using a laptop that can barely run stonehearth for an Hour without stuttering. :smiley:

1 Like

nice story. could you make the story of the roman empire? but in normal mode since it might be hard to do it in hardcore mode. like make the city and stuff. and then record the fights you had while making it. any way cool story i really like where this is going

Thanks for liking and reading my Story of Jorigund and the Roman empire might be too hard to do at this point in time with the game not having enough content to create big buildings that wont consume all my RAM

Oh ok

Lordnexus1000
August 25

Thanks for liking and reading my Story of Jorigund and the Roman empire
might be too hard to do at this point in time with the game not having
enough content to create big buildings that wont consume all my RAM

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To
Orian_142
August 24
nice story. could you make the story of the roman empire? but in normal
mode since it might be hard to do it in hardcore mode. like make the city
and stuff. and then record the fights you had while making it. any way cool
story i really like where this is going

But i’ll see what i can do for you bud <3

Well I’ll be sure to read it when you make whatever you are planning to make