My game Locks up now and freezes my computer

So right now with my world once I load it you have about 10-20 sec before the game just freezes. I know your still working on the game but after I close the game my computer can’t load anything (takes about 5-10 min to do anything) I have to restart my computer every time just to make it work fine.

@Chittybang i’m sorry your having this problem. Can you tell us your computers specs? and if you bought the game via steam or humble bundle? Supplied with that information one of our forum members can probably assist you.

3 Likes

Before you try these step I must mention that this is only suppose to ease the stress your pc is going through

For Windows 8/8.1 you press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and then you click Task manager.Go to the detail settings. You will see 2 stonehearth programmes. Right click the one which uses more memory and you drag your mouse to set priority. You will see another column showing a list of words. Select high and you will see a warning message saying that it might cause instability but don’t worry unless you opened up a bunch of programmes

For Windows 7 you click on the start and you type in Task manager. Right click on stonehearth and you drag your mouse to set priority. You will see another column showing a list of words. Select high.

My spec are
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating system

And I bought the game via humble bundle

1 Like