[Insert cool picture here]
Improves multiplayer functionality.
This mod will focuses mostly on headless server mode while enhancing some multiplayer capabilities.
More details on headless mode will be put in later. Headless server mode works with the capability to save the game. However, it leads to crashes sometimes when reloading the save.
This is still a work in progress project, but I figured since I’m tossing it on the workshop, I’ll just make a post about it.
- Remote players can join before host player places his camp
- Auto-enable multiplayer settings when running a headless server with auto-generation or loaded save file
- None that are known so far…
- Game master mode where the host isn’t a player, but can spawn and create campaign events
- Headless game saving for auto-generation mode
- Loading of save game through launcher where it will auto configure the save game metadata for you
- v1.0 - Initial Release