More types of food

I do not know if this post is already created. Sorry if it is.
I would love it if there were more recipes in the cook, and in the future even drinks, there is a mod but it is not updated.
Thanks

1 Like

There is two mods that focus on food.

and

There is also some mods here and there that also adds foods, though they focus on other areas. For example, my own biome mod adds coconut and papaya fruits.

2 Likes

can i play both at the same time? in case the answer is yes, in what alpha?
Thanks

From what I saw on their topics, they are all updated to alpha 21.

1 Like

I tried it at 21 and at the time of “attracting” yaks my cattleman stands by his side and does not return to the village, and could not find honey either. :cold_sweat:

I think he fixed that bug, try a new download. And the honey is earned after doing a mission that will appear after some time.

1 Like

ok, i’ll try, thanks.

To be more specific, the honey doesn’t appear as honey or as a queen bee. You have to first chop down a tree which will be shown with a red arrow above it. You will know it when it pops up. I estimate 2500 net worth ish triggers it.

2 Likes

Yeap, I’d like more food as well. This will probably get tackled when we either do an economy revisit or update the cook class, whichever comes first.

3 Likes

do you know if they are compatible with Settlement Decor mod? Thanksss

Probably, the decor mod just adds new items into the game without changing any mechanic, should be fine with any other mod. Best way is to test it in a random save file.

1 Like