[Alpha23+] BreweryMod

Heyho!

Because Kurohito has some issues and doenst respond since Jan anymore - i have now make this new Thread so that i can give you the updates. Just for your Info this was granted from the Mods and im the allowed Contributor xD Also i will give it back to Kurohito when she is fine again and back^^

So if you found some issues please let me know it :wink:

DOWNLOAD BreweryMod-Alpha23+ DOWNLOAD

Welcome to my companion mod to @Froggy’s Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion)

In this mod I have added a Distiller workbench for the cook as well as a few more drink recipes using the Distiller.
I have added harvestable Wild Mushrooms, Wild Blueberries, Wild Strawberries, Roses and Allium that spawn in the gameworld.

There are also new ingredients I have added; Yeast, Cocoa Powder and Sugar.
I have added a growable apple tree sapling which can be planted and will give apples as a resource
(I will be working on a better model of the apple tree)

This mod borrows models and code snippets with permission from @Froggy’s Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) for the drink containers and the serving containers and various code snippets.

I have removed all conflicting code and objects from my mod so that my mod works in unison with Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) without the Food Buff Observer created by @RepeatPan which means I have removed the Buffs gained from the various drinks. I plan to add buffs again in the near future.

• Functional Distiller (A new workbench for the cook profession, built by the cook using 2 wood, 3 copper ingots and 1 empty wood barrel) The distiller gives the cook the new ability to brew drinks such as Mead, Fortified Pine Wine and lots more.
  • 9 New Crops (Crops are planted the same as standard crops by the Farmer) The new crops are growable and harvestable and produce new resources like; Strawberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Garlic, Cocoa Beans, Sugarcane, Rice, Watermelon and Grapes.
  • Harvestable Wild Mushrooms, Blueberries, Strawberries and Flowers (Harvestable by using the standard harvesting selection tool) Groups of wild mushrooms, roses, allium, blueberries and strawberries will now spawn in the gameworld automatically and spawn on all terrain. Wild Mushrooms can be used by the cook to create Yeast, Blueberries and
    Strawberries can be eaten raw or used by the cook.
  • Storage Barrel (Used in the recipe for the distiller and can be placed just like any other stroage/decoration.) The storage barrel is created by the carpenter and requires level 1 and 4 wood.
  • 14 Drink Recipes (Created with the distiller workbench.) The drink recipes are always being added to but for now there are 14 drinks available utilizing ingredients from stonehearth, stonehearth cafe and ingredients from this mod. For a comprehensive list of all ingredients you can check the wiki: Brewery Mod Wiki33
  • Growable / Plantable Apple Tree (Grown by the farmer as a sapling.) The Apple tree is growable and plantable like the existing oak tree sapling once planted the tree will continue to grow and will be harvestable and provide apples as a resource.

Now with support of the autoharvest from Pawel's Mod Corner: Autoharvest, Biome Crops, LostEms & others

34 Likes

YAY!!! Thank you so much for the update!!! Omg omg omg omg rushes to install, pauses Archer, then plays like nuts!!!

Edit YAY!!! EVERYTHING WORKS AGAIN!!! I’m seriously grinning from ear to ear. Omg, I’ve waited so long for this lols <3

3 Likes

No Problem! But at least you must Thanks Kurohito that she has make me an contributer xD if this hasnt happened i couldnt have done anything xD

3 Likes

Well, thank you to Kurohito for allowing the mod to be updated, then! :slight_smile: lols

1 Like

cant seem to work for me --" or i downlaod the wrong link

you download it via the DOWNLOAD BreweryMod DOWNLOAD? Then you must only add it to the modfolder

thats what i did…cant seem to see that the new crops works

hmmmmm ok … i havent any issues with this … have someone also this issues?

Only issues I’ve noticed is the blank sign in the carpenter workshop is gone

ok this shoulnd be from my side ^^ there is no sign that can override it xD

like i know this is because of the settlement_decor mod ^^

nice!I like this MOD!

2 Likes

i see 2 crops…the tatos and the rice but nothing else…and the brewery…i can only install it on storage area location

never mind got it to work :smiley:

1 Like

what was the issue? perhaps someone has it too xD

i need to delete the old Brewery mod from the folder and not overwrite it

1 Like

The latest github version breaks world generation for me:

develop-2940 (x64)
co-routine failed: std::exception: '‘brewerymod’ has no alias named ‘mushroom:plant’ in the manifest.'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'create_entity’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:24: in function ‘create_entity’
…/server/static_scenario/scenario_modder_services.lua:24: in function ‘place_entity’
…/server/static_scenario/scenario_modder_services.lua:55: in function ‘place_entity_cluster’
…h/scenarios/static/entity_cluster/entity_cluster.lua:9: in function ‘initialize’
…s/server/static_scenario/static_scenario_service.lua:221: in function ‘_activate_scenario’
…s/server/static_scenario/static_scenario_service.lua:48: in function ‘add_scenario’
…erver/world_generation/surface_scenario_selector.lua:75: in function ‘_place_scenarios’
…erver/world_generation/surface_scenario_selector.lua:16: in function ‘place_immediate_scenarios’
…server/world_generation/world_generation_service.lua:362: in function ‘fn’
…onehearth/services/server/world_generation/timer.lua:13: in function ‘measure’
…server/world_generation/world_generation_service.lua:360: in function ‘_place_scenarios’
…server/world_generation/world_generation_service.lua:301: in function ‘_generate_tile_internal’
…server/world_generation/world_generation_service.lua:218: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>

1 Like

Ok will Check this. Thx

Another thing: instead of farming fruits like berries, would it be possible to farm their plants and then place those like saplings?

ok little info - i will not change any objects ingame :wink: i will only make it playable for new version xD soo only bugfixes but no changes xD but when kurohito will be back - she will perhaps look at it xD

1 Like

is the placement of the brewery supposed to be so finiscky? it disallows nearly all spots and will only let itsself be place againts a wall, not on a chest, and basically only during a full moon after you sacrifice a virgin goblin to an elder dragon.
im guessing this may have something to do with the latest release update?