More landmarks in a map (maybe a mod)

Hi there
I find the concepts of landmarks very nice and I would actually love to have literary dozens of them on a map. Particularly because maps tend to be a bit boring.
Is there a way to increase the frequency of landmarks, e.g. by changing a number in a file or so?
Or even better, is there a simply way to include that in a mod. I think it would be popular source for download in the Steam workshop.

Thanks for any help.

yes you can increase the amount with a mod, but there arent currently enough to have a great enough variety if you vastly improve the amount. so if you would make more, more landmarks would also be a good idea.

is there a mod? I actually haven’t found anything but would love to start a new game with more landmarks.

Currently no: you would have to make it yourself

Depends on the landmark. small and little details are ok to have in big quantity.

2 Likes

I mentioned this here:

Glad to see someone agreeing with me, maybe I’ll have to give this mod a go.

Actually, here’s a plan. By tomorrow, I’ll release a Spawn More Landmarks mod which increases the amount slightly, and a Spawn Way More Landmarks which generates about as many as possible:

Then I’ll start making a pack of extra landmarks.

2 Likes

and i will check it out once back from the holidays :grinning:

I would love to see more landmarks be made : D. Just as a tip, if you want more landmarks (specifically) make the terrain very flat. (So desert biome if you are using existing biomes).

3 Likes

You can do some REALLY cool things if you are handy with voxels or can convert .obj model into .qb models :wink:
Vox

I have to thanks @malley for that one stream, I watched the youtube video of it and got this awesome guy into my mod. Eventually we’ll see it in different poses :smiley: maybe have one already wearing the tiara Angelo and Justin made on stream hahaha

1 Like