Modding, team up

Looking for some peeps to team up with to make some mods. I can create just not good at scripting and animations can still do it, just still learning it. If anyone is interested hit me up.

Note: message me - @micheal_handy76_mh
or leave a request here

1 Like

There was a discord floating around which might be a good meeting spot. I would love to be a part of a modding group, but I don’t have the most time to commit. If someone had a certain task for me to do I could do it :slight_smile: Let me know

2 Likes

What are u good at, like for me im great at making stuff, stonhearthy and all. but scripting and animation is horrid to me lol

I made the Bastioneers mod. So I’ve touched on everything.

1 Like

well, message me later, i got some idea’s including a new class idea. kinda want to do a massive mod but that focuses on one area of the game. anyways hit me up later so i can spitball the ideas

I would love to hear these ideas, wish I had some modding skill to offer but sadly I dont :frowning:

1 Like

I’m interested in getting in on this, too. I’ve been mulling over the idea of creating a mage/caster class by hijacking the archer and restyling the hood/armor, making the bow a staff, and turning the arrows they shoot into “magic missiles” of some kind. Make them less-powerful than the archers, but it would provide a viable ranged unit for Raayas Children that doesn’t take forever to get to. Have craftable spellbooks to provide the equivalent of the arrow quivers.

2 Likes

I’m interested also, can’t say i have much skill to add but i’ll do what i can to help.

1 Like

The first thing we should/could do is creating a stunning documentation. So where we all collect our knowledge to build up a nice paper to read. The biggest problem I have and I guess not only me is that if you have an idea you would implement it faster by having a nice doc.

Just a thought…

Regards

2 Likes

Okay just message me and we can get this rolling. Woot and “Pinky, it’s time to take over the WORLD”

I’m totally in. I’m okay with scripting and pretty decent with qubicle, but my real strength lies in forcing things to work: QA, reverse engineering, documentation, templates, etc. It ain’t always pretty at first, but that’s what people who are better at scripting than me are for. :wink: If there’s a discord happening, tag me in for sure!

2 Likes