[MOD] The Stone Bunny

Wow, that looks really good. I think the devs should just steal your mod for the actual game. :grin:

1 Like

“WOT YOU MEAN, YOU NO PAY TRIBUTE?!”

2 Likes

Hahaha, everything I’ve done so far, was just manipulation of existing content. But thank you, you made me blush! Would hardly be stealing, after all - I’d be honoured to have my content used ^.^

2 Likes

I woke up, btw happy new year, to see this wonderful statue of a goblin god. O-O I LOVE IT!

2 Likes

Hey, you asked, so I delivered! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you want me to try to make it craftable for you, @Thomas_Krankvich?

1 Like

it would be cool if you made it require goblin tokens as one of the crafting ingredients.

4 Likes

Goblin Tokens were really buggy on my computer. Every time I tried to pick one up, my Hearthlings would pick up 3 or 4 ghost copies that couldn’t be placed from inventory and caused a ton of error reports to pop up.

Still??? I thought we were done with the goblin token related bugs…

2 Likes

I can try again in my next playthrough, TBH I haven’t touched them recently because I learned to destroy them on sight. :grin:

3 Likes

Yea please! You could make it so certain items drop from the warchief’s that is a requirement for the building? Like if you defeat a goblin warchief it drops a part of the totem! :smiley:

So in total, id think that 3 warchiefs would need to be killed to get the totem?

If I had any idea how to do that, certainly xD

I’ll look through the scripts for the events, I’ve honestly never really glanced through them to see how they work. I only started toying with any of this stuff within the last week or so. Previously, I never touched any of the files [outside of adding mods other people made], pixel modeling, or anything of the like :stuck_out_tongue:

…Except for Minecraft, but that doesn’t count. Entirely different beast. xD

3 Likes

:smiley: I cant wait to see your work after your done! :slightly_smiling:

I’ll add the goblin statue in a little while. Think being sick messed with my sinuses, have had a headache all day that’s really killed my focus

Hey hey i noticed the mod was created on Praise but there are no versions added did you want to upload one so the client can download it?

do you want me to change your username so it matches here so it links back to the discourse ok?

ps. very cool work! love it

Username, eh, sure, whichever; I made my account there before I made the one here, so that one used my standard instead of my gaming handle

I can’t seem to upload, as it’s not an .smod

Ok I’ll amend it to Kittyodoom :slightly_smiling: slightly_smiling:

I thought to change the username as the rules on the discourse state you can’t take credit for others mods and didn’t want any moderator here to question the different usernames etc and get anyone in trouble…

ah ok, is it a .qb? how does the game read the file?

Happy New Year!

It’s just a folder; I zipped it to upload/share

1 Like

could you try something for me please?

could you try renaming the .zip to .smod and uploading that to the site?

that should allow it to upload and the game to read it.

As i understand it .smod is just .zip but with a different file extension, the client should then download the .smod and put that in the mods folder and the game should detect it and read it ok but i’m not sure how it handles folders…i think it has worked ok with another mod on the site though.

Thanks for your replies! ultimately i just want to make modding as easy as possible and the more users of mods the more support Radiant has (in my mind).

2 Likes