Giant bunny statue

So i have been working on a giant statue bunny, i think these statues are adorable.

http://s6.postimg.org/k6jc7nswx/253250_2015_09_30_00012.png

I still have to fix some of the coloring since I miss counted the shades of grey needed ( thought they were just actual shadows >.<)

so I may have to fix all the grey scale colors.

another awesome build from you @Simica_Na :smile:

though i guess its still only a blueprint… cant wait to see the finished product though.

yah its only a blueprint, and I havent exactly made it myself lol. its just a larger scale. but if there are those around that adore the statue, I would gladly put up the blue print for others to use :smiley:

http://s6.postimg.org/w9t98ytcx/253250_2015_09_30_00013.png

here it is in solid view :smiley:
I wish I had more of a pallet, even more of a grey scale pallet

That’s awesome! I heart this bunny and lower case bunny

dont you mean “i :heart: this bunny” :wink:

lol I was thinking about doing this bunny as corners of a house. and make it a temple of sorts.

PRAISE THE BUNNY GOD!

don’t go gettin’ all technical on me…I’m easing into this whole “forums” technology thingy lol

…but just because you asked nicely, I do :heart: this post

absolutely adorable :rabbit:s … :smile:

here is the blueprint if anyone wants to use it.

I was trying to make bunny posts, but wall posts would not go into the corner of the object to create walls. so I can not sadly

giant bunny statue 1.zip (3.8 KB)

Cute :smiley:
it look really nice :smiley:

The Bunny God is pleased

that reminded me of this whole “out o’ hand” convo on the statues after they were first introduced…

hahah that is an awesome thread xD

http://s6.postimg.org/5qsp0ni1t/253250_2015_10_01_00002.png

my temple begins!

I would love to see @Pandemic turn @Simica_Na’s picture into one of his scenes.

So been playing around more with the bunny statues. these are just blank templates for me to play around with. depending on it I want them broken or not etc

http://s6.postimg.org/spo2kzbq9/253250_2015_10_11_00001.png
http://s6.postimg.org/klfyg8pb5/253250_2015_10_11_00002.png

So there are three different chunks

I have the bunny statue, the column, and then the column + wall slab

http://s6.postimg.org/9tie159up/253250_2015_10_11_00005.png
http://s6.postimg.org/o182psmjl/253250_2015_10_11_00006.png

a bunny head with a frohawk? style hair. I want to use this piece as well for a broken temple like

http://s6.postimg.org/kvngzl3xd/253250_2015_10_11_00007.png

This is a WIP broken column

http://s6.postimg.org/5hydpvsbl/253250_2015_10_11_00009.png

all the workers building the statue. look at all those ladders xD

http://s6.postimg.org/44tprabz5/253250_2015_10_12_00003.png

a marble like rabbit statue, not as big as the other ones.

Can I mine it for stone? :wink:

haha I wish xD

I cant remember how many stone it takes to create it