Giant Bunny Statues

So whats up with these?

I know you can harvest them for stone but is this wise? Will I incur the wrath of the ancient bunny gods? Will my carrots ever be safe again?

4 Likes

First glimpse of world lore and the bunny race. Does nothing other than give you stone… yet…

4 Likes

You can still them.

ALL FOR THE BUNNY GOD(dess)

It is not wise to anger the ancients.

3 Likes

unlikely…

11 Likes

and @SteveAdamo ruined the carrot dream… THX STEVE!!!

4 Likes

I hope once you destroy the statue in later versions of the game, rabbits will explode out from it and a message will appear “Your world has been blessed with bunnies” .

3 Likes

well when i first saw one it was stuck in a tree, when i tried to remove the tree i accidentally harvested the bunny statue also, now i feel like the bunny gods are waiting for the right time to kill me.

it seems more like you would get cursed rather then blessed… perhaps the bunny’s would eat all your veggies, thus resulting in food shortage and then starvation :laughing:

4 Likes

@8BitCrab, man ur a pessisimist! :wink:
If those bunnies would try and eat my veggies I’d just surround my farms with trapping grounds so they can’t reach my veggies xD

except that bunnies/rabbits can burrow/dig tunnels right into your garden plots… :wink:

3 Likes

True but that’s what you have those footmen for you just let them patrol your plots. Death to the evil bunnies!

1 Like

to quote @SteveAdamo

4 Likes

wanna bet! I bet he can’t beat 40 soldiers fully equipped! I’m telling you heartling master race!

what about 40 of those guys, with the wrath of the bunny gods on their side?

4 Likes

you sure that guy will support me? I just destroyed their statue and now their god will help me? Sounds very unlikely xD

gosh, i meant to say “against 40” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

yes, cause I’m the hearthling GOD, my WRATH will be worse than this fluffy-guy-with-a-stick’s wrath, don’t worry. My guys will fight like they’ve never fought before cause they don’t want me mad

1 Like

i like how we just had this little “argument” and kinda derailed this thread… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

we didn’t derail anything, we just helped with creating lore for the bunny statue (god)! How is that derailing? :smiley:

3 Likes
                     **! ! ! !   HAIL   TO   THE   BUNNY   GOD   ! ! ! !**

14 Likes