Giant Bunny Statues

I had 5 of these statues in a “tiny” world ( I always play with that world size).

Does that mean that I have to prepare 5 times more tributes? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not really happy with the colors that I chose for this statue, for my substitution for the Candyland mod, but I guess that I have it pretty covered for the moment.

3 Likes

you can harvest them with the TreeTool

1 Like

HOW DARE YOU!
May the Bunny God curse you

All Hail to the BUNNY GOD!

4 Likes

I bet those bunnies can kick like a mule. One shot knockback and god help any door that gets in Lord Bun-Bun’s way.

2 Likes

You sir are pleasing the bunny gods in many ways :joy:

2 Likes

Does anyone know where the model is located for the Ancient Monument?

1 Like

stonehearth\entities\rabbit\rabbit_statue

2 Likes

Eyiee! Thank you so very much!

1 Like

i made one in dubble size

Is it still possible to alter the world size? If so, how?

If you want to have a smaller size by default, put the “world_generation” key in your user_settings file (I left the other keys to show where it should go, you might have other values there):

"mods" : {
	"stonehearth" : {
		"enable_speed_three" : false,
		"default_storage_filter_none" : false,
		"max_citizens" : 20,
		"world_generation" : {
			"method" : "tiny"
		}
	}
},

Then on the embark map you’ll see that only the upper left corner of the map is generated. This will make the world load faster, since it’s smaller.

3 Likes

First, thank you @Relyss

Second, are there any other sizes it accepts? I don’t want to accidentally make my game blow up because I put the wrong word in.

I think there might have been some other values long ago, but right now tiny seems to be the only one that works.
I haven’t found a reference in the code, so I’m not sure how it’s used nowadays (they changed terrain generation so much on last alphas…).

3 Likes

I would love to be able to move them like bushes and flowers

1 Like

that could be fun, for now you could always use @Kittyodoom’s bunny statue mod, which makes them a craftable item,

though come to think of it, im not 100% certain it works with the current alpha release…

2 Likes

I should have guessed that kittydoom would have a mod like that

2 Likes

It should! It took me a few tries to get it working, so the version # was already > 2

2 Likes

yay!
-downloads the mod and hugs kitty-

1 Like

I wish that to so i build a copy twice the size and one 4 times the size

I would prefer to have a lore about the statue that when you harvest it, you free the bunny people who were trapped inside it a long time ago. As a reward your trapper is loved by rabbits more :slight_smile:

1 Like