[MOD] The Stone Bunny

ps. just fixed the images on PraiseDB and swapped it to Kittyodoom :slight_smile:

Thats correct smod is just another extension but its a zipfile xD

@Kittyodoom if you have issues - i will help you xD

1 Like

for future reference, stonehearth will recognize and load folders or .smod files, but not .zip files.

hope that helps!

3 Likes

All fixed now, and updated on Praise!

3 Likes

Looking good :smiley: thanks!

1 Like

Have you got a thread showcasing your statues? If not I would make them and see what people think about them!

awesome statues! I was wondering how much code does it take to make these things?

As much as can be done with Wordpad :wink:

I actually don’t code - I failed both semesters of programming in college.
I used the json files from other mods, stonehearth itself included, to figure out how to write up the ones for mine. A little reverse engineering and a lot of help from the good people here, went a long way!

2 Likes

to make the models themselves it doesnt take any code, just a voxel editor such as “magicavoxel”

to implement them in the game on the other hand, well i’m not certain how much exactly for this, but modding stonehearth is surprisingly easy!

P.S. next time rather then writing two separate reply’s, just reply to both people in the same reply please :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Ah, okay! Thank you! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

you might find notepad++ a better alternative though i like Sublime Text personally, i remember @Beatrice had some saving issues with her Mod but i think that was more to do with charsets but it could help avoid some confusing bugs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes with the normal wordpad and notepad are lots of issues because it doesn’t save in the needed Format utf-8 xD… I have this issue a Lot at my First tries to translate until yshan send me to my beloved sublime xD

1 Like

I apologize for the delay on updating with the goblin statue; was toying with the idea of one for each of the races, so I got sidetracked with trying a design for a desert god :wink:

4 Likes

I dont have, but i can make a stream about it if u like

Aww these are so good! And soooo cute xD You are so good at making models!

1 Like

actually @Kittyodoom didn’t make those, those were made by TR.

2 Likes

who’s TR?
And can you gove me a link to his account please

Team Radiant, the devs :wink:

i guess i should also mention that the stone bunny model is based off of the one made by TR, if not an exact copy. @Kittyodoom just made them craftable :smile:

1 Like

ah I see, oh yeah, you can find them around the map! #Sudden realisation! Well, well done TR, you’ve officially made the cutest statues ever created in the history of games! Well done! :wink:

Ahahaha, yes. I recoloured the smaller one, and I assembled/recoloured the goblin one from the two goblin totems, but Team Radiant made the models. That’s the other part of why I’m so slow making the other two, since I have to actually make them - and my OCD has me fussing over ever pixel placement in the process of doing so :wink:

4 Likes