[MOD] Auto Golems Guns

Steam Workshop: Auto Golems Guns

Smaller :hammer_and_pick: Golems and Guns :boom: can be crafted earlier in the game.

Seek out some Glowbud plants, and harvest them to obtain a Binding Essence, needed to craft Golem Blocks. The busy golems will help you get work done quickly, freeing up your Townsfolk, and a strong defense can be built up with single target Turret and multi target Blast Guns!
Lure any invaders into the line of fire, especially any pesky bugs…

And also attract new Golem Fighter citizens to join the town, with a placed Golem statue. As long as the statue is placed, a new Fighter will come around after several days, if you want to recruit more of them.

They are usually built with the starting crafter of the Kingdom, but are weaker in strength and survivability, and have lower value compared to the same devices made by a Geomancer or Engineer.
The Golem Blocks require different materials, depending on which kingdom is crafting them, and there are alternate colors of Golems when using the Swamp Goblins.

All golem colors and guns 2

1 Like

I dont know is this is normal, but somehow the bug golems stopped working and turned red. I often use debug tools so maybe have i messed something up.

Their border when you select them is red? If so, that means they aren’t part of your town, but instead a hostile enemy, I think. It probably happened with something that was clicked on in debug tools, cause I’ve never seen that before. Unless you mean the Angry Bug Golem, or Big Golem Bug, which are actually enemies with this mod, and can also be placed with debug tools.

There is also a chance the golem was undeployed (so just an item) and then got stolen by a goblin that was then killed, for example, dropping the golem as loot.

In which case, try using the “Loot” tool (gold coin chest icon under the “Harvest” menu) and looting the golem. If a loot icon appears on top of it, your workers will take it and bring it to available stockpile or container and then it will be yours again.

1 Like

Dani, yes, that also a possibility, those sneaky Goblins might want some bugs for themselves too? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes… I have goblin camp nearby so they probably stole my golems :rofl:.

What is the variant of blaster guns made by engineer? As all of crafting recipes in this mod are weaker versions of geomancer and engineer crafting recipes.

The Blaster guns are unique to this mod, and an Engineer doesn’t craft those. They were added to have more gun type options than a single turret type that it originally had. They fire slower than a turret, but are able to damage multiple enemies in their blast sensor radius, and they target certain monster types.