[MOD][All Versions] EndPieces 1.09 A20 Update

I will have a look when I get back

yah it was by me too it deleted ever endpiece in the game :stuck_out_tongue: but np just make new ones ^^

1 Like

Iā€™ve figured out my GitHub was messing up my uploads and updates, strangely, by having a .smod file so large in the directory (only 180mb) it would start uploading and then cease up causing the mod to break.

Iā€™ve had to stop uploading the .smod file in my uploads but I have placed new instructions on how to create the .smod file, this is optional as just a simple rename of the extracted folder will work.

YOU CAN USE THE FOLDER STRUCTURE OR THE .SMOD FILE, IT DOESNā€™T MATTER.

Hi @TomMartow, Iā€™m currently testing out this mod in A21. It seems itā€™s compatible with A21.
But the ā€œWhite Piecesā€ is outdated.

And if itā€™s okay, I would like to translate it to Traditional Chinese. :slight_smile:

Hey,

Yes unfortunately white pieces is outdated, but if you really want to use it I could quickly change the colours and upload the files to replace.

Yes you can provide the translation!

1 Like

Hi, I think it depends on whether you want to maintain it or not. But itā€™s always (or usually) good for players to have more things to play with. :wink:

Great mod, love the additions, I think they should be part of the game, they fit really nicely.

Is there a way to connect fences to a wall? Iā€™d like my fences to come right from the wall next to the door but I canā€™t seem to find a way.

If you place the fences before starting the building of the building, you can place them (partly) through walls). To do this, design your building and then (with at least one of the fences in your inventory) place the fences on your building (that still is in blueprint mode).

1 Like

Thank you for your service!

Just a suggestion, in order to make the items more searchable in the crafter screen, Iā€™d make the each piece has the word ā€œfenceā€ or ā€œwallā€ in them. So that way you can search ā€œfenceā€ and itā€™d show the fence corner pieces. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why isnā€™t this mod in the base game already? So simple yet it adds so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello here! I tried to update this mod to A23 by adding appeal on the fence pieces, but it didnā€™t work. I donā€™t understand why, because I copied the code from the vanilla fence. Can someone help?

Were you able to fix it? It is just a small bit in the entityā€™s .json. Should look something like this up under entity data. And as you said you copied it right from vanilla it is odd it doesnā€™t work.

"stonehearth:appeal": {
     "appeal": 1
  },
1 Like

I really donā€™t understand. With the same entity data as the vanilla fence, endpieces fences donā€™t have appeal ingame.

For example, here is the fence_cornerpiece.json:

{
    "type": "entity",
    "mixins": "file(fence_cornerpiece_ghost.json)",
    "components": {
        "stonehearth:entity_forms": {
            "iconic_form": "file(fence_cornerpiece_iconic.json)",
            "ghost_form": "file(fence_cornerpiece_ghost.json)",
            "placeable_on_ground": true
        },
        "region_collision_shape": {
            "region": [
                {
                    "min": { "x": -0.25, "y": 0, "z": 0.25 },
                    "max": { "x": 0.25,  "y": 2, "z": 0.75 }
                }, {
                    "min": { "x": 0.25,  "y": 0, "z": 0.25 },
                    "max": { "x": 0.75,  "y": 2, "z": 1.25 }
                }
            ]
        },
        "entity_data": {
            "stonehearth:net_worth": {
                "value_in_gold": 2,
                "rarity": "common",
                "shop_info": {
                    "buyable": true,
                    "sellable": true,
                    "shopkeeper_level": 1,
                    "shopkeeper_type": "caravan"
                }
            },
            "stonehearth:territory": {
                "marks_territory": true
            },
            "stonehearth:appeal": {
                "appeal": 4
            },
            "stonehearth:item_quality": {
                "variable_quality": true
            }
        }
    }
}
1 Like

Because your entity_data is inside components, it should be a sibling key.

3 Likes

Agree with @BrunoSupremo. The entity data needs to be one tier in so that it is in its own group and not nested under components.

1 Like

Omg thanks, itā€™s working now!

2 Likes

I made a fork on Github with my changes for A23 : GitHub - ShinjiSakanami/endpieces: Stonehearth Modification which adds end pieces to the Picket Fence and Cobblestone Wall.

5 Likes

Huhu @TomMartow upload to the Workshop? :smiley:

@Shinsaka or @Wiese2007 Will this work for B864? I really miss my fence pieces and ends.

1 Like