[Mod] (A20) The Bastioneers! More Dangerous (and Mod-Friendly) Than Ever! Help me test for A20!

Totally! I actually mainly play my custom race in the desert biome lol :smiley:

sweet and lol. nice i like the desert because it is more of a challenge to me.

Good! The bastioneers are all about challenge :slight_smile:

@Wharp requested that I put some screenshots of my settlement of Bastioneers on this main post, so here you are:

EDIT: here is the link to my post if you want to check it out - DocNeon's settlements

Hello, I really enjoy your mod, but I ran into a slight bug. My footmen don’t equip the stone armor, even when they don’t have any on. any fix or work around would be greatly appreciated.

Tagging on to what @swedishcat said, my footmen aren’t equipping any of the new gear added by the mod.

@swedishcat, @Cirdain Bastioneers hasn’t been updated to A15, which likely changed the equipment code. Are you on A15?

@Wharp Yes I am, figured that might possibly be the issue.

Yes, I am on A15, probably should of mentioned that. as well as it’s only affecting the mod armor.

Hey Wharp!

Do you think you’ll be able to get an update out for A16? :wink: :smiley:

Graphic + Model Designer + Concept?

Im working on it, but Im getting bogged down by the new features on top of the refactoring for the new alpha. :slight_smile:

Ah nice, well don’t rush it :slight_smile: take your time

any infos to updates?

as in the locale file?

like bugfixes or new features :wink:

Some of both :smile: Lots of polish

i cant wait for it :smiley:

Big update guys! No patch notes, I want this mod to be about discovery :smile: Please give me feedback on how it feels to play as the 'Neers, because I’m starting to embark into campaign modding and balancing them.

No patch notes

Booooooooooooooooooooo.

Joking aside, WOO IT’S FINALLY HERE! Time to wreck face as the little bird guys again!

EDIT: Potential problem. They’re not showing up ingame for me.

YES!
Had a lot of stuff to do, too bad. :slight_smile:
Loading StoneHearth

Edit: I blame you for my lost day!

Bug, can’t promote a cook. I have a farmer level 2 and crafted spoon from mason, but at the promotion screen the job is locked.