[Mod] A Song of Ice and Fire [WIP]

This will probably turn into a once a day update but here is a closeup on Longclaw and my mockups of your original plan of starter standards.

5 Likes

I know I already posted stuff today but here is what I’ve done today: Cersei, Daenerys, standards (Greyjoy, Targaryen, Tyrell) and a weirwood tree.

2 Likes

Oh wow, those are much better than mine. That is how they should be. I like the banner variation too, especially the vines.

1 Like

Glad you liked them! Here are the last two banners along with the Hound and a chest of Dragon eggs. Let me know what characters I should model next (though I want to stray clear of Tyrion for a while until we get the Dwarf model).

3 Likes

I think @voxel_pirate made a dwarf model and I am pretty sure other people will have remade one from the livestream. If you ask around, I am sure someone might give one to you.

2 Likes

Yep, @Newf is right. You can find one in one of @Voxel_Pirate’s qubicle compilations.

1 Like

Can you give me a link, I can’t find it?

i think this is the one that @Dwalus was talking about,

You do an absolutely brilliant job of capturing the feel of Game of Thrones and characters represented. Keep it up, good sir.

1 Like

Not much for today’s update (I’ve been a little busy, but still cranked out a few things). I made a wolf statue like the ones in Winterfell but I’m not very happy with it so disregard it’s ugly nature (it’s more of a terrier honestly). Past that, I made a dornish shield (a little while ago actually), and just a pine tree and “wall” model for a mockup image, not sure how I would actually get it in the game. Also if anyone would like to help me get this stuff in the game (maybe set up a team for animation, coding, etc.) that would be great. Contact me on skype at nicholas.lionrider would really appreciate the help!

3 Likes

Daily update, since I already did artwork for the “Ice” Side of A Song of Ice and Fire, here are some things I’ve worked on for the other half of the world. Here is Khal Drogo, an Unsullied soldier (excuse the lack of detail in posing with the spear, didn’t feel like wrapping each individual finger around), a Meerreeneese Harpy statue and finally (not really Essos related, but,) the royal standard of Joffrey/Tommen Baratheon (the Stag and the Lion). Again if anyone would like to help, it’d be greatly appreciated! :smile:

3 Likes

This might be dumb and cheesy but you really need to rename this mod “A mod of ice and fire” :wink:

1 Like

Today’s update, continuing the theme of Fire, I added a little more Meereen stuff including Missandei, Drogon (and the other dragons likewise), along with some other minor things to make another mockup image to match the Winter one. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Wow, its nice to finally see some fully fleshed out models for this stuff! It was tossed around quite a bit as a concept during the Kickstarter days, but this is the most fully-formed idea yet. Those are some really impressive creations there, keep it up!

2 Likes

Again, haven’t updated in a while but in the news of biomes:
Winter is Coming. That is all.

*Again, anyone who wants to help with the project just message me.

Here’s a few new things: Tywin Lannister and a Bolton and Renly Baratheon standard

3 Likes

any updates on this awesome looking mod? :slight_smile:

Sounds awesome. Hope it comes out soon

Update? After god knows how long. Anyways here’s a couple of standards and a new elite white walker I made following Battle of the Bastards. House Umber and House Frey.

3 Likes

Following the AMAZING season 6 finale, I decided to do some more updated characters. So I did an “updated” Queen Cersei, Tommen, Zombie Mountain and of course High Sparrow. Mountain was my favorite because I could actually use a different model (the Orc) which I think is a nice mixup. Thinking of making another “mockup image” of the wildfire scene similar to my Mereen and White Walker ones. Enjoy.

2 Likes