Missing few dll (Windows 7)

So when I open the game, in 32 and 64 bits, i have a message error that says:
“Impossible to start the program because api-ms-win-core-heap-l2-1-0.dll on your computer. Try to redownload the program for fixinx this error” (Approximal traduction)
I had this error before having this one with many dll that i have fixed by downloading the .dll on the internet.
But i just can’t find this .dll so i’m not able to fix the error.
Thanks for helping :slight_smile:

I did a mistake in the message error:
“Impossible to start the program because api-ms-win-core-heap-l2-1-0.dll is missing on your computer. Try to redownload the program for fixinx this error” (Approximal traduction)

@Straba3, that looks like you’re missing some sort of update in your Windows installation, or something happened that deleted or corrupted those files. Those libraries probably affect other applications in your computer too. They might be part of some runtime package and because of that you can’t find them or download them separately.

Were you able to play the game before? Do you have any restore points on your windows?

I didnt played this game for 2 months so maybe something corrupted while. I tryed to update the hardware but nothing has been fixed. I’ll try to restore the computer like you said, that might work.
It could me more simple if i could download the whole library but it’s illegal x’)
I noticed that my work computer (win 7 too) doesn’t have this dll but have no error message when i start it.
Really thank you :slight_smile:

Forgot to ask, do you have Service Pack 1, right?
It is needed to run the game on Windows 7 (don’t know if your missing libraries are part of SP1, probably not).

Windows service pack 1 is already installed

1 Like