Mirroring buildings

Hi,
I just recently got back to playing stonehearth after quite some time of not playing. It’s really great to see how much progress the game has made.
One feature I’d really like to see, however, is a way to quickly mirror a building. It often happens that I want buildings that are symmetric versions of each other (say, towers to both side of a road), but to my knowledge there is currently no easier way then to build the building twice.

Any chance that will be implemented?

4 Likes

You can save the building in the building designer, then choose it from the building templates menu and then rotate it.

Thanks, but rotating is not really what I’m looking to do. I’m trying to mirror it.

1 Like

Oh, well unfortunately I dont think that is possible right now.

Maby build in sections? that way each section can be saved and turned and you can get a mirrored image

Yeah, that’s a workaround that works sometimes, but not always. for example, if I build a small tower with, say, a window in the north side and a door in the west side, and on the other side of the road I want to have the same tower with the window still to the north but the door to the east.
Building in sections doesn’t really help there. Well, I guess I could build every wall seperately, but that’s still pretty messy with things like stairs, interior design, roof etc.

3 Likes