Adds minecarts and rails to your game.
minecart_and_rails.smod (168.6 KB) for alpha22.5
minecart_and_rails.smod (alternative link while the above is bugged)
️ Place the downloaded file in your stonehearth/mods folder.
- Straight: north/south or east/west.
- Curved: 90 degree curve.
- End: barrier signaling the end of the track.
- Ramp: 30 degree up. 2 blocks forwards and 1 up.
- Can store items inside.
It does not move. Sorry.
- Rails: Uses 1 wood and 1 metal ingot (any kind). Results in 3 pieces at once per crafting. At a level 0 Blacksmith.
- Minecart: Uses 2 metal ingot (any kind). Results in one per crafting. At a level 1 Blacksmith.
Hope you liked it!
- The idea came from this topic Minecarts and rails