Mammoth Modding Fair play?

We should probably call @SteveAdamo he has the keys to the “Developer Signal”, I’m pretty sure it is on the roof of his garage. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

alas, the DEVSIG takes triple-a batteries (and I used my last few on the remote controlled helicopter I bought for Bella)…

so, we’ll have to resort to a simple page: paging @sdee! care to weigh in on this woolly question? :smile:

6 Likes

Hey Everyone, thanks for letting us know that mammoths (and other KS-style ad-ons!) are something you’re interested in. :slight_smile: I promise we will think about it when we next context-switch away from bugzmashing and get back to you when we have an answer. (It might be a while. Ping us if it’s been so long you worry we’ve forgotten.)

@woollysmash, at the moment, KS backers will get a baby mammoth pet, but if it helps, I’m pretty sure (big) mammoths will be generally available in the final game.

6 Likes

Thanks for getting back to us @sdee , you’re the best!

2 Likes

I’d definitely offer the KS rewards as DLC content once the game is out. If nothing else, not all supporters (ie me :stuck_out_tongue: ) had the money/time to get all the bonuses we wanted at the time, and certainly I’d be happy to pay for it.

3 Likes