Made a video showing off the first build! Take a look

I created a little video showing the basic features of the game. I didn’t want to show absolutely everything available in the game since it is the very first release and I know how pissy people can get. I did crash once but thats why we all love true alphas!
Please let me know how to improve the videos in the future as I plan to make this game a frequent visitor on my channel!

For the developers:
I would love to make a little interview sometime in the future and ask about some features and the development process if you have time!

4 Likes

Nice video, @Petard!

nice to see the gameplay, thanks for the fast video upload.

Thanks guys, much appreciated! I wanted to be fast but still provide some useful info not just pure gameplay, I hope I did it right :stuck_out_tongue:

Great video! If I may ask, how did you get the cover for your video? I know the image, but in your cover it seems to be in color.

Have you played the game, yet? :smile: His cover is the menu screen, he just changed the text on the red button.

1 Like

Oh, thanks. I don’t have access to a PC for a few days, so it’s an agonizing wait. Thanks, though! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes its the main menu screen, I enlarged the red area and put my text in! Glad you liked it :smiley: