Live Stream Question Bank v1

hey folks! everyone loves the live streams, right? :smile:

while @Geoffers747 and i have no advanced knowledge of when they will occur, or what the subject matter might be, we do know where @Tom hides the oreo cookies that being prepared goes a long way towards having a productive session with the team…

with that in mind, it seems fitting to have a question bank pre-populated with any and all questions that the community has about Stonehearth… and while it’s true that topical questions are best, it makes sense to have and collect a broad array of questions now…

so please, submit any questions you have in regards to the game… stay on point however, as questions regarding their dietary preferences will (most likely) be deleted… :wink:

with any luck, this thread can be used as a reference during the upcoming streams, and/or questions can be pulled and submitted in the event we have a more moderated format in the future…

feel free to “like” questions you are curious about as well, and we’ll try to keep the thread updated with whether a particular question has been answered or not, and link to the corresponding answer (either in the Q&A or the Announced Features thread)…

go on, ask away! let’s get a comprehensive list of questions going here folks… :+1:

1 Like

I moved 19 posts to a new topic: Live Stream Question Bank v2

After that OST thread, I think any updates on the Stonehearth soundtrack, what direction they are heading towards, the feel they personally want to achieve, would be cool.

Guess I don’t have a specific question though. :’(

2 Likes

From what we know it’s a sleep action that increases in priority over time while awake and decreases while asleep. If you leave for too long then it gets so high they just go to sleep on the ground and it’s preceded by going to find a bed. What that means is that if they weren’t doing anything more important and they were tired then they would probably go to sleep even if it was during the day.

1 Like

I mean napping on the ground because it’s sunny and they have some free time on their hands.

3 Likes

just a reminder, the next live stream is set for tomorrow: Thursday, August 8th, at 4PM PST

there is a discussion taking place with the folks who will likely be moderating, including how questions will be fielded/submitted… so, get your questions in! :smiley:

I moved 3 posts to an existing topic: Touch support for Stonehearth?

Are there Stonehearth Gods?

For now, religion is being tentatively planned. Please keep in mind that this may change at any date, although it is being planned, as far as I can tell. Chances are that almost everything besides crafting and building will be implemented post-pre-release, aka post-beta.

As a YouTuber (and probably modder), will I be able to submit my channel for possible pre-release access to the beta?

Can you please make a Bob Ross boss (not intentional ryhme

You have mastered crowd funding, but have you considered crowd sourcing for small parts…such as baskets?

Even if you don’t use the model, sometimes seeing an idea that you can modify could save you hours per day!

1 Like

This topic is now invisible. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.