Kickstarter - Planets³

Fire away, @Geoffers747.

2 Likes

wow, tempt fate much? :angry:

1 Like

Section 4 (1a) clearly details that any user who misrepresents the words of the great leaders moderators is subject to permanent and complete destruction.

Farewell @EpicDwarf. Farewell forever.

1 Like

You can’t ban me. You know that.

In the Rules Thread, it clearly shows that I didn’t do anything Ban-Worthy.

But, under Section 4 (1a) you clearly did. :confused:

I’ll believe it when you show me it.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You really think I am dumb enough to believe that fake Poster you made in FIve Minutes using MS Paint?

I guess there’s no fooling you.

Stand down @Alfie.

1 Like

Okay, sir. :wink:

Has anyone else noticed that the colours of some Discourse aspects are changing ovetime?

I have indeed… thanks for the confirmation that i’m not losing my mind though! I think our discourse brethren are randomly playing with stylesheets… you know, just for grins… :smile:

2 Likes

I originally thought you and/or Geoffers were changing it… just to mess with out minds. :wink:

I hadn’t noticed until now, the highlighting of our names @SteveAdamo is definitely more visible.

Well, more power to the benevolent overlords then! Right?

2 Likes

Well, regardless of @EpicDwarf’s obvious violation of Section 4 (1a), Here is a video posted on Youtube yesterday showing some neat gameplay footage of Planets Cubed:

1 Like

Looks very promising! I might buy the game when it comes out, but for some reason the kickstarter didn’t appeal to me. :grin:

Ooh, Shiny! :smile: :sparkles:

oh wow, nice… thanks! I didn’t pick up on the “class” options initially…

Oooh my gosh, This, would be Glorious!

Or awful, depending on the way you look at it. O_O

If its possible to convert worlds in this game into 3D files (Similar to minecraft), I gotta simulate a planet collision!

2 Likes

You’d completely fry your computer… but yeah that’d be awesome.

Next up: Supernova!