Jobs stop doing their job

Hey, I had this problem in some playthroughs before with other jobs too. This time my weaver stopped doing what he has to. I have much reccources of everything and it’s all close to his workshop, he is master lv 7 already and even if I make new weavers, noone starts doing something he has too. I see the Items in the que turning green but they never get finished… it’s so annoying… at least I don’t really need weaver stuff anymore but I would like to sell it. Someone know how I can bring him to work again?

@moderators bug :slight_smile:

Yeah, just cancle the jobs which are active or clear the list completely.
This should fix it.

1 Like

I did this multiple times, but this doesn’t work. Also demoting the Weaver to a Worker and promoting him or another one again doesn’t fix anything…

Upload the savefile, @Mag_Eagle, and we’ll take a look at it :slight_smile:

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

Okay thank you! You can find the saved game here.

@Mag_Eagle, your weaver’s house is broken. The weaver can’t reach the loom and the spinning wheel because there’s some floor missing. I built a ladder and he could get there and start crafting:

You probably removed something nearby with the Clear tool, and the building got affected. That is a bug that just got fixed, so now we can’t remove floors or walls accidentally with the Clear tool.

2 Likes

Oh thank you! I will try that! :smiley:
I will build some new steps there cause I can see the missing floor from the outside too now.
I was too blind to see that, or better I never thought about that could happen.