Hey, I had this problem in some playthroughs before with other jobs too. This time my weaver stopped doing what he has to. I have much reccources of everything and it’s all close to his workshop, he is master lv 7 already and even if I make new weavers, noone starts doing something he has too. I see the Items in the que turning green but they never get finished… it’s so annoying… at least I don’t really need weaver stuff anymore but I would like to sell it. Someone know how I can bring him to work again?
Yeah, just cancle the jobs which are active or clear the list completely.
This should fix it.
I did this multiple times, but this doesn’t work. Also demoting the Weaver to a Worker and promoting him or another one again doesn’t fix anything…
Upload the savefile, @Mag_Eagle, and we’ll take a look at it
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games(assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send toin the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
Okay thank you! You can find the saved game here.
@Mag_Eagle, your weaver’s house is broken. The weaver can’t reach the loom and the spinning wheel because there’s some floor missing. I built a ladder and he could get there and start crafting:
You probably removed something nearby with the Clear tool, and the building got affected. That is a bug that just got fixed, so now we can’t remove floors or walls accidentally with the Clear tool.
Oh thank you! I will try that!
I will build some new steps there cause I can see the missing floor from the outside too now.
I was too blind to see that, or better I never thought about that could happen.