It's the final...COUNTDOWN!

Damn you, now I need to do it again.

Ew. The “Sey, Sey!” was funny but the music was too darn loud. It sounded like a banshee was screaming in my ear.

Then turn the volume down, and I didn’t create the video.

Watch your language.

1 Like

I already removed it.

folks… please?

look, go read today’s Desktop Tuesday… :wink:

3 Likes

:frowning: you are a terrible person… :frowning: (jk I still wuv you. just not as much. ;))

12days and counting down.

290 hours!! :grinning:

8 Likes

I moved 14 posts to an existing topic: What would YOU like our community to be called?

I like how it gets more and more active on these boards :wink:

I can’t wait for the game to finally come out. I bought beta during the kick-starter and I have been checking the website every day since. It is great that the game comes out just after christmas. It’s like a big present!

What is going to kill everyone is when their entire world is wiped every time an update comes out.

1 Like

yay, another hearthling coming out the dark woods. You get your official welcome soon from @SteveAdamo but good you decided to join us visibly :blush:.

indeed, while this is to be expected, its not a certainly with every client release…

quietly walks into the room

welcome aboard @CBoy! :smile:

resumes his soul crushing work

1 Like

after christmas? bah. i got it now :smiley:

although i will probably wait till the 30 to download it with the rest of the community.

i would hope so, seeing as you’re playing with an incomplete, bug-riddled version…

and no, thats not my bitter jealousy talking there… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you think we’ll get a desktop tuesday next week?

EDIT:

11DAYS :wink:

on Christmas Eve? i dunno… i wouldnt count on it, or be upset by the absence of one… :wink: