It’s our (Steam) birthday! So we’re giving you presents

happy “Steam EA Birthday” stonehearth!

go check out the dev blog post for some awesome info and goodies!

http://stonehearth.net/its-our-steam-birthday-so-were-giving-you-presents/

15 Likes

Woo! shoots confetti

7 Likes

Happy Birthday :smiley:
Its great to be a part of this community , great developers that listen to the players suggestions.
and Great community that helps when needed.

Great work!

7 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL!!!

I love it to be part of this community :smiley: and cant wait for the 200the stream on 15.07 - the next big event xD

6 Likes

This game getting old now :smiley:

4 Likes

whoops, we posted these at the same time! just give me a sec to merge yours over to the main topic.

edit: and merged!

5 Likes

Thx you my little crab :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Stonehearth! :birthday:

7 Likes

hmm… steam birthday. Well I am glad it came to steam, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to buy it. So happy birthday Stonehearth.

So much has changed even from just entering steam. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow it’s only been a year on steam?! I feel like it’s been sooo much longer! I know you guys were on humble bundle but seriously… That just means you guys have been pushing out a CRAP TON of content over the last year! Good on you Radiant! Happy Birfday Stownherf!

5 Likes

This desktop artwork by @Allie is mesmerizing

9 Likes

I love all you folks at Radiant, thank you so much for this brilliant game and bringing this awesome community to life. I probably even owe you that I was able to finish my novel… yes in a roundabout way y’all and foremost the fantastic @SteveAdamo closely followed by @sdee are responsible that I managed to get this done.

And this all in top of providing an extremely enjoyable game. (Yes I know @SteveAdamo is no part of Radiant, but the fan fiction area was his domain back then!)

Yep, well, you are total stars in my book, so happy birthday! Have a lot of :cake: and :gift:

6 Likes

The cake is a lie and you all know it !!

6 Likes

I love the artwork. Happy Birthday StoneHearth!

3 Likes

Happy BirthDay (>StoneHearth<) ! The force be with you !

3 Likes

Better late than never, in all senses. Happy anniversary to SH! You’ve came a long way. The game is growing, finally taking the intended form. Just wanted to show up here and wish team Radiant a clear sky.
Finally got around to grab the game on Steam. And, as always, warm and fuzzy wallpaper from @Allie.

3 Likes

Funny enough, it seems even the smaller version is still too big to fit the screen on my laptop. Oh well, lol.

1 Like