Is stuff supposed to disappear when you destroy floor beneath them?

Pretty much the question in the title. ^ :open_mouth:

ermā€¦ noā€¦? in general stuff shouldnā€™t jst disappear, so iā€™m pretty sure this is a bugā€¦ but before i mark it as so, by ā€œdestroyā€ do you mean the console command or hearthlings deconstructing it?

Wellā€¦ thing is that I never actually commanded hearthlings to destroy the floor. I came back to place some more chairs on it and the whole floor and all the stuff on it (2 stone tables and 4 stone chairs) were gone.ā€™

And yeah I was going to come to this question after I had a reply for first question.

wellā€¦ thatā€™s even more of a bugā€¦ could you perhaps provide your save file?

Can you tell me how to send it to here/to you?

1 Like

oh yeah, i guess i probably should have said howā€¦ gosh i need more sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

assuming youā€™re playing on steam, to find the save go to this file path,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games

if you donā€™t know which save is the newest one, you can check the screenshot inside the save folder, then zip the individual saveā€™s folder (not the entire saved_games folder) and upload it directly to the discourse either by using the upload button , or by dragging and dropping the .zip file.

if the save is larger then 10mb you could upload it to a site like googledrive or dropbox and provide a download link.

hope that helps/makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added a screenshot to clear things up (the view is in building view where you see only floors, doors and stuff)

Here is the dropbox link (file is 45,5 MB)

1 Like

awesome, thanks. paging @not_owen_wilson to take a look.