Internet Point Scoreboard!

I don’t remember obtaining internet points. But… i wonder… if someone wasn’t looking i could pass their points off as mine… hmm… wanders off in search of unclaimed points

Edit:

Mwa haaaaaaa fool proof…

p.s. kidding :wink:

2 Likes

Get the download post archive working then just create a script or something that geoffers and steve could run to show them every one who got points. Foolproof!

I had a few internet points

hmm… my search for “internet points” only yielded 4 or 5 results… i know i’ve doled out more than that…

this will be quite the illusive hunt!

It’d be a bit difficult to do that, even beyond my amazing capacities.

Okay, guys, since @Wiese2007 didn’t have a number for his case number, I put him at #3. For the person with the next case number, just use #4 please. :smile:

Also, @LordNevs, I’ve found the url of when @SteveAdamo gave you the internet points :smile:. Not to fear, your internet points shall be recorded!

I think I’m winning with 100+ internet points.

I cant find them all but this post at Qubicle Creations accounts for most of them.

I did kinda cheat though by volexising his son, twas the beginning of our beautiful bromance :blush:

3 Likes

I did the case for ya Nevs:
Proof: I have returned! Case #4.

Okay, Froggy, I put your case as case number 5. From now on guys, please put your case number, starting with case #6. If you do this, it would save me a whole lotta back pain and work :wink:.
(BTW, @Froggy, I could only find 100 internet points when I did Control+F for searching…did I miss something?)

@SteveAdamo, be in no illusions that I’m doing this lowly secretary work (fit for @Alfie :stuck_out_tongue:) for honor or glory or any of that stuff. Just…the…shiny…nameplate…

Mumbles incoherently Yes, yes, it would say “Keeper of the Internet Points”, yes…yesss…twitches
(Hint, hint!)

1 Like

ahh… the memories… we were so young, and naive… :wink:

clears his throat nervously

at any rate… i’m sure i speak for the entire internet when i ask… “where are your mods, featuring all your wonderful models @Froggy!?!” :smile:

1 Like

Oh, git yerselves ah room, fer goodness’ sake! Naw look, yah scar’d all teh children! Shakes Cane

1 Like

Case #6

Proof that @SteveAdamo loves me, my wits, and my company. Unfathomable amounts of Internet Points go to me!

Okay, this is probably partially my fault. An internet point is when the Discourse Staff or the Radiant Entertainment Team explicitly state “I will give you x internet point for making that ice sculpture!”, not when they hit “like”. Sorry for being unclear. :frowning:

I edited the scoreboard, so hopefully no one else will have this issue. My apologies again.

I amended the scoreboard to reflect @Newf placing on the leaderboard.

That’s how many members there are? I wish that @SteveAdamo would update his member thread. :frowning: I really want to use the over 9000 meme.

ask, and ye shall receive

1 Like

The horror! The horror!

(How long do I have to wait to use the over 9000 meme??!!)

Until the end of time.

1 Like

I gave @SteveAdamo 7 points… but I’m assuming that doesn’t count. :frowning: What about all the cocoa I’ve made you, Steve?

1 Like

being the overly generous and exceptionally handsome boss that i am, i hereby grant my 7 awarded internet points back to @Alfie

use them wisely… perhaps in the creation of your candyland mod… :wink:

I will do sir… I won’t let you down! :wink:

I feel like I have more than 3. I don’t have any evidence to support it, but gosh darn it I will get the most internet points and win the internetz!