I played the game for some hours now and 5 thinks has come to my mind
And a little “bug” i guess
- It would be great if double-click on an object (workshop, inhabitant, …) open its panel (creation, stats, …).
- With the inhabitants list panel, it would be great to have a focus on the inhabitant when we double-click on his name.
- Attack and alert : I had a trapper attacked and didn’t know it : it should be great to have a proper alert (like when gobelin are stealing stuff)
- Is it possible to give orders to the footmen ? because with the point “3”, i couldn’t save my trapper when i saw the attack, and then one of my worker decided to get the ex-trapper’s knife and the gobelins killed him too (and i guess all my inhabitants are going to be killed that way …).
- I guess it 's coming for the future (due to the undo button in the construct interface) but it should be great to be able to remove buildings.
For the bug : Rework a building : I tried to add a window or a door to an existing building (i don’t remember exactly), the scaffolds were constructs but my workers never add the item on the building.
Anyway, i think the team 's doing a great job.
Continue this way