Interesting World Seeds

Can’t recall if I’ve shared this one before - it’s one of my favourite Forest seeds:
(Vanilla, no mods - including Rivers; not sure how it looks with that one on)

3 Likes

Looks like a good one for MP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found a lovely RC seed for anyone who likes to start in a closed little valley. At the settlement cursor.

What a lovely future site for my new empire…

7 Likes

Can I find out what my map seed was from a save?

Yes. Hit Ctrl-c which will pull up the console above the game’s interface. Then world_seed or something to that effect will return the seed.

1 Like

ewok tree village HEREEEE I COMEEEE!!!

https://discourse.stonehearth.net/uploads/short-url/jum7qqLQW3bpIw4l9Jxze7Z96Qe.jpg

thx Kitty!

And this would be epic to use with giant map cheers @Fornjotr

1 Like

Now i know @sdee says we cannot do this due to exloding PC’s but surely… if you could actually release the biome file to some of us who have awesome pc’s? and then using the giant Map then it would be a dream come true!

Or maybe someone could actually rescale the entire biome and make it usable on one map? (but then that would just cause scaling issues QQ)
https://discourse.stonehearth.net/uploads/short-url/b2gbgorUsgfDpbwYQXWDDF4WNFS.jpg

1 Like

If anyone’s looking for a tiny valley for a change, I came across this one recently:

4 Likes

Map Seed: 376744994
Amazing selection toward the bottom left of map, bridges and connections across the lake etc.

20180509184441_1

3 Likes

Would be nice if we did not get those dirt hole on islands. that would make them 100 more attractive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Banto

This one was posted earlier in the thread. It’s a nice map. Flat island without the hole

1 Like

Nice thanks :smiley: my brother and me will like that one

We need a map for the Desert biome, I find it much harder to get a nice seed there. Also, versions with Bruno’s Rivers mod would be nice. I can get into doing that in the evening.

That being written: I need a Desert seed with a somewhat large but not too high plateau in the middle for a project of mine involving Archmod (both for fun and mod testing).

1 Like

Tundra, with Rivers mod:

2 Likes

My fav valley

a little bit late but I really love this one @Banto. Amazing island without this ugly dirt fields. and also on two levels

2 Likes

Nice find thanks :jubilant:

1 Like

You’re welcome :wink:

1 Like

hopefully make a town on it in the future but game crashes all the time for me so waiting until some patch arrives :cry:

1 Like