Inside-out scaffolding

I started a new town, got my workers to work, and I noticed something. They build the scaffolding inside the under-construction building? Anyone else got this issue?

(Also, as a funny side note, all the settlers I started with in this town are female.)

2 Likes

I suspect this was part of a scaffolding fix (devs, please correct me if I’m wrong). I’ve noticed every building I design and construct has scaffolding on the interior and exterior…but no scaffolding errors popup since it started

1 Like

Well, now you should be able to build houses inside caverns right up against walls. So that’s nice.

2 Likes

REALLY?!?! happy bum wiggle

I’ve been avoiding building in caverns since my first attempt…that is sooooo getting added to my to-do list next time I’m in game :smiley:

True, but what about the non-dwarven folk? Will we have to go back to the olden days, when stonehearth had no roofs? Gasp!

2 Likes

You give your hearthlings roofs? You spoil them. Mine sleep outside in mean beds until they earn their sleeping quarters! shakes fist at the computer monitor

3 Likes

Well, my strategy for builds is make 2 shared sleeping quarters so to keep the net worth up. (Also, I usually do these kinds of things on normal mode. Why? Because I feel like it.)

1 Like

Mine still build their roof just fine. :smile:

1 Like

Wait, this is not a bug, is it? :confused: