Increase Spawn Rate

Hello, recently after playing stonehearth for a whole week I realized that the spawn rate of the mobs are very bad when we reach a population of approximately 20 Heathlings, which makes the game easy too much, the reason for this topic is to summon a Group by which the objective would be to create a mod of difficulty Master where the invasions are extremely bigger with more Hps included the chance of Enemies to destroy even the customized constructions.

The Mods would be as follows, when starting a new game you will see that when selecting the food options, (those before creating a map) will have the option “Survivors” where they do not start with any resources, food … And that already in the first invasion come innumerable quantities of initial enemies, that so on come troops armed with battalion to invade their “base”, in order, this as I saw modified in the file stonehearth.rar SMOD, I based my knowledge I could see that the Mod will not be difficult, but for me alone it would be a challenge, well I hope you can understand the reason why this post was created, thank you for your attention. I wait for help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Stonehearth, Colloseus, have you tried hard mode in the regular game yet? There is a bit of difficulty in that mode. :merry:

1 Like

Golden, thanks for the answer, Yes, I tried all the difficulties and I could see that all of them at a certain point is very easy to play, so I came to install this post so some solution of how to increase the spawn rate of the mobs, if I know something, please tell me, because I want one more challenge in this Game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I’ve been using this debug tool for mod testing. It has a campaign browser with the daily raids and ambient dangers and stuff. I spammed the trigger button and they began to spawn multiple camps and raids at the same time. I’m always overrun and my soldiers ended up being elites (quality vs. quantity) :sweat_smile: .

You do not need that anymore. The debug is shipped within the game, you just need to enable it at the mods list.

1 Like

Thank you very much, everyone has just given me more reasons to continue this perfect game, thank you very much :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@Colloseus If you have seen/watched the newest Desktop Tuesday publication from the development team, the game is still very much in alpha. The complexity and difficulty that you want will come, but maybe not as soon as you wish. :merry: There are so many wonderful things that they are all working hard to create. The endgame is nowhere in sight, yet.