Improve Crafting Menus

Some suggestions for the Crafting Menu to Improve it

Craft Required Ingredients Faster / Easier
So when crafting an item you can see the required items down below i think it would be nice if you right click the required items for the craft you wanna do that it puts that required item into crafting it would be super quick and very usefull instead of scouting around 1 million items on different crafters.

Smart Crafter Mod Way
Another would be to put to craft everything required the moment you put to craft something i think there is a mod for that one already but i think the above suggestions with right clicking required ingredients below to craft them would be great even if its not inside the current crafter it would help a ton i think this should be improved in base game and not rely on a mod.

Fix Search
Search has been broken forever inside crafters when game gets a bit slower and there is many items and you search just to see the normal window pop back with all the items you can craft instead of searched item.

Faster UI
The UI has to get faster it’s very slow and would need a big improvement to make it feel better

Any other suggestions you guys have share them with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Craft Required Ingredients Faster / Easier

This is ambiguous since the same item could be crafted by different professions, but it could be resolved. Probably would have to be a mod.

Smart Crafter Mod Way

Use the mod, dude.

Fix Search

This should be fixed in the next unstable release.

Faster UI

We’re working on this.

2 Likes