If the Stonehearth Discourse was an airline

I’m already addicted enough. I will not touch the map thread :smile:

Edit: Well I might just pop in and say hi, but that’s it. THAT’S IT!

1 Like

Just make a nation for fun, don’t even bother to follow the discussions or anything.

I dare you.

1 Like

[quote=“micheal_handy76_mh, post:21, topic:11070”]I’m already addicted enough. I will not touch the map thread :smile:

Edit: Well i might just pop in and say hi, but that’s it. THAT’S IT![/quote]

Trifling gnome! Your arrogance will be your undoing!

4 Likes

The Gnome runs saying

"But I’m in charge here…*

Several trees inconspicuously take a few steps toward the gnome.

3 Likes

I have no idea what that is, but yes.

This should have been done a long time ago.

The Gnome books it out

“You won’t catch me, for I am Wilfred Fizzlebang, master summoner”

Wait, really? There is one map game going on right now but it’s not open for new players. We have another that will start kind of soon, and the discussion thread has reached 10k posts already.

I’ll invite you to the greatest forum game of all time.

The gnome leaps high into the air as the flamethrower trees spew fire in every direction. Meanwhile, the forest begins to stir as the horn of Altertumlich blows once more.

The ents have awakened.

You even dare to dream, however fleetingly, about turning this thread into a map game and I will do unspeakable things.

You know what happened to Jimmy.

6 Likes

@dwarf, could you please change the thread name?

I can only imagine the wonders of…

#Map Game: Geoffers Edition

6 Likes

Wow, that was brilliant, simply amazing! Bravo! Hahahahaha! How was i not informed?! This thread had so much potential, then BOOM and there was map game for all.

@FerretBandit and @micheal_handy76_mh, let me be the first to welcome you to the nemesis/killlist list of @Geoffers747

Your not on the good guys list of @SteveAdamo either.
How many of us are there nowadays? :laughing:

6 Likes

I think about thirty, but only about 8 are extreme map gamers.

1 Like

who are they again??

I still have no idea what I’ve gotten myself into.

@micheal_handy76_mh, I will warn you. @Dwalus has taken out a nation of gnomes for the lolz

You don’t know what the map game is?

Ragnarok has come

How long have you been on the forum!?

Anyway, A map game is a forum game where every participant creates a nation that is then placed upon a map (The map varies per map game). Each turn the player chooses 3 actions for his nation (Actions can increase depending on certain factors). The nation will then try and complete the action to the best of it’s ability which is decided by the GM/DM. Some actions can take multiple turns.

1 Like

I just learned everything, no worry.
Forum Time: 3 Months

2 Likes

I really don’t think we need to be discussing the map game in a non map game thread.

It’s like you purposefully try and infuriate us.

4 Likes

We do. We do. Why else did they start a map game, besides to annoy you?

2 Likes

to annoy me…

4 Likes