Idle bug after 1.0 update

How to make the bug?
Just join and it wil hapend.

Idle bug…
It has been here since 2015…
I bought the game…
Then I saw that the youtuber I was watching was having a weird idle bug…
Then I played…
Why are you idle? there are so many things you can do…
CRAFT FREAKING… There are 60 things you must make…
alright…
second game…
Hello Idle bug. This is the second time…
<3 to the bug…
<3 to the money I spend on a game that isn’t working :frowning:

Can someone help me… Its hating me a lot…

This happens both with new games and old saves?

Try remove everything that they want to craft i have had queues bug up sometimes and removing some items that they tried to craft forever makes that crafter craft again ect.

It does not happen often to me personally except sometime when digging.

I have this game for 1 week…
With all my new files it happends :frowning:
The old one, I have non xD
I will try that out!

the one thing i can give as advise: keep your items in storage crates and not on the floor as much as possible, dont chop down half a forest at once, dont mine an enormous amount at once. the AI can drown itsself in work and then, like a kid with too many sweets to choose from: dicide to do none of it.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting! If you can send us a save file where everyone is idle, that would be REALLY USEFUL We’re looking at instances of this right now.

3 Likes

I will watch of it is still hapening :frowning:
Yesterday I did everything people told. but still everyone is afk… And everyone is AFK

I cant send it. It doesn’t support the file

@Tijs, you should be able to upload files now. These are the instructions to upload a savefile:

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder:
    1. Right click the folder (should be named a long set of numbers and contain the 4 files).
    2. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
    3. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
    4. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  3. Upload the save.
    1. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
    2. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

New users can’t attach a file xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_eUjlILaHe3r3vvnUNg1ldvlqT9stzQ/view?usp=sharing

finaly xD

2 Likes

Thanks for the save! I loaded the game and ran it for about 10 minutes, and I’m afraid I didn’t see any idle behavior–everyone was running around doing stuff, and the crafters were all crafting. Does it take longer than 10 minutes to manifest?

That said, our computers might be super different! Can you post your computer specs? RAM, CPU, etc?

One thing I did notice is that there are a LOT of rabbits spawning on cliffs that might be eating your CPU cycles as they attempt to get to your fenced in fields. It might help to make an archer and send them up there to deal with the regular incursions. Plus then your pple won’t be as hungry!

2 Likes

i first thought those snow flakes was cool stars in the background :open_mouth: but snowflakes are pretty cool to :jubilant:

1 Like

I actually get this bug sometimes too. I’ve found that it happens to crafters sometimes and I’ve been able to fix it by moving their crafting table and then replacing it. I don’t usually have a problem if the table has been there functioning for a while. I just keep an eye on my list of hearthlings to make sure they never go idle. That and making sure they don’t get stuck on the roof of new buildings. I’d love it if they would be smart enough to throw down their own temporary ladder when they get stuck somewhere. >_<

1 Like

If you can get us a save where on load, the crafter is stuck, we’d super appreciate it!

Feel free to try out my What’s Stuck? mod. It won’t make stuck hearthlings automatically build ladders, but it will alert you that they’re stuck.

Thanks for reporting.

I am SO sorry!

I was done with the game… So I didn’t do anything with it.

My pc is 4gb of ram… And 2 cores of 2Ghz…

So that is the problem I think then…

And yes they are hungry… Im not really good in this game haha!