Attack bug (possibly Idle Hearthling?)

I found a bug where when some baddies get close to my hearthlings and they start running, they drop what they have in their hands, and kind of forget it’s theirs. I can mark it for looting, but they won’t always haul it back, whether it’s marked for loot or not. After a few times “losing stuff” they started idling, and that’s where I’m at.

hey there @Narumi904, welcome to the discourse :smile:

does the issue persist through a save/load?

and what version of stonehearth are you playing on?

1 Like

A15, and it sort of persists. Sometimes they would haul a few things, but then they go into idle. If it’s far enough they don’t even bother.

@Narumi904, welcome! Could you upload the save where this is occurring for the devs to review?

To upload a save, locate the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

1456856213786.zip (4.6 MB)

Here it is. Also, in that save, I think there is a crate that sort of broken. It’s in the cave with the workstations, and has 2 clay in it, that they don’t want to take out, and also don’t want to put any more in there.