I have found funny Dreams

Lol while translating the new dreams i found this and cant stop laughing ^^

I dreamed I met a poyo that could talk. It kept saying its name was BuckBuck.

Next part - who remembers: I dreamed the sheep made wonderful music, with dancing lights in the air. We partied all night.

8 Likes

Then it demanded we started calling all the Poyo’s BuckBucks so that they could begin their bucket o’ BuckBucks advertising campaign.

2 Likes

also an funny detail - while translating the poyo description i have considered over 10mins if i should change them back into BuckBuck xD

2 Likes

I want one! Is this a mod you’re working on? (kermit the frog flail) AHHHH! DISCO SHEEP!

Nope is an old and famous video from ?Repeatpan? ^^ I have only found the dream and remembered it xD

3 Likes

This needs to be a standard feature. It can activate once you’ve built a pasture…as soon as the shepard walks away from the herd, the sheep deploy the speaker and the party starts. When the shepard gets back in visual range, the sheep quickly pack up the speaker and go back to normal :smiley:

5 Likes

Hmmmm as an event perhaps ^^ You should open a suggestionthread with this xD

2 Likes

awesome :stuck_out_tongue: keep up the work :+1:

i’m just going to page @RepeatPan so he can see that his amazing mod has a slight homeage in-game

3 Likes

Nice. Kind of disappointing at the same time that the most successful thing I’ve ever produced here was a weird idea done in a few days.

4 Likes