İ cant launch the game

Hi. I played this game for 57 hours with my old pc. Now i bought a good gaming pc that totaly have system requirements but i cant launch the game.İts just dont starting pls help me.( i already use steam verifying thing but it didnt work)

Plug in a game controller

its stoneheart…i have a gamepad but letme try it wait

it didnt work

Is it windows 10?
Are you getting an error message?

If yes, no: and a controller doesn’t work, see if you have a webcam plugged in, unplug, try again. (the game gets confused sometimes, thinking a webcam is a controller, a real controller stops that, usually)

If that doesn’t work: you said you have installed the pc recently, have you already installed all those c++ redistributable thingies etc a pc needs but you tend to pick up over time?

yes it is windows 10
No i dont get any error messages
İ dont have a webcam.

‘‘have you already installed all those c++ redistributable thingies etc a pc needs but you tend to pick up over time’’ what is c++ redistributable thingies… :smiley: i am playing Rainbow6siege rocketleauge GTA5 without any error.Am i need to downloand something?

i dont know anything about computers.My brother do this things but now he is at college

Ah that makes it more tricky, usually when you install games the “groundwork” gets installed with it, see it like foundations for a house, there is a chance some of those are missing, and that that might be the reason the game won’t start but I don’t have a specific list or anything it needs. It’s just often "Microsoft c++ redistributable (date of a year) that’s missing when people have issues like this

soo…what should i do rn?