Humble Jumbo Bundle Giveaway

Well it’s giveaway time again. This time I’m going to give away some Humble Jumbo Bundles which include:

Natural Selection 2
Sanctum 2
Magicka
Sanctum
Orcs must die
Orcs must die 2
Cities in Motion 2
Garry’s Mod
Serious Sam 3:BFE

Any of you who saw my FTL giveaway know the rules. 5 keys to give away to the first interested parties. I just need you to pm me this time. Now I know I’m giving away some Humble Bundle keys but that’s no reason you shouldn’t spread the love. There are plenty of charities to help on the site and the Yogscast are doing a very special bundle right now at Yogscast Jingle Jam 2015. So if you’re able to donate please do.

6 Likes

its generous folks like you, and thoughtful comments like these that make the internet, and specifically this discourse, all the more enjoyable to hang around… thanks for spreading the love! :heart:

2 Likes

Only when I’m not talking hardware :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d claim one of these too… but most of those titles won’t work with my system. So I’ll pass, very generous of you though! @Crobo!

Cheers!!

1 Like

Indeed. @Crobo, you are quite the video gaming saint, you know!

My two strongest points:

1. You are giving away free games, and being awesome at the same time.
  2. You are donating to charity for those of us who are too poor/too lazy to do so. I consist of the former, in most timeframes (such as this one).
2 Likes

Surprisingly I read through these and all (but Garry’s Mod) pretty much are the games I considered putting on my wish list but never quite. I think I’d have definitely gone for OMD and OMD2 if I hadn’t seen them played through. Sanctum 2 was quite interesting too and CCGs like Magicka (I hope I’m right with that) are hard to go wrong with for me.

However considering I have already taken a key from you, and I don’t really want these, I shall just tell you that it is a very kind thing that you are doing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3 Keys down 2 left. Get them while they’re hot. @Smokestacks No reason to be timid friend just send a PM if ya want a bundle key. :santa:

Does being a new user to sign up on discourse prevent me from actually sending PMs? or am I just too noob at this Discourse thing to find the PM option?

yes sir, it does… there are certain actions new users cant take until you have “used” the discourse a bit more…

1 Like

It may prevent you, but certainly not me. I’ll pm you with the final key :slight_smile:

Edit: I think I’m turning into Dr. Suess

Second Edit: @SteveAdamo can we keep this one up? I’ll fix up the title next time I have stuff to give away that way I’m not cluttering the forums.

2 Likes

absolutely! feel free to tweak the title to something more generic, if you like… :+1:

1 Like

So, what you are saying is I should have registered months ago instead of lurking around :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

bah! you’re just a bit fashionably late to the party… :wink:

2 Likes