How to have a cook or a potter

when i reach the requirements for a cook or a potter it doesn’t allow me to change someones job to become one

1 Like

Welcome to discourse !
Are you sure you complete all the needed requirements ?
Aka the correct tool/weapon and enough XP in the first job ?

thanks for the welcome, and yeah i got my farmer to the right level and i have a cooks spoon and i have my mason for the right level and i got the potter tool

Are you attempting to promote the farmer to the cook, and the mason to the potter? What I mean by this is, while gaining the experience “unlocks” the classes, it’s only available for those with that experience. If the issue still persists, try demoting them to a worker, and the reattempting the promotion.

no I am not is that what i was suppose to do? I’m guessing it is… thanks

1 Like

Yes, it mean that the only one that can be a cooker is a previously farmer. Which means as you promote one, you will need to also promote a new farmer to take his place. The same for the potter.

1 Like

You can see the requirements beneath the jobs. mouse over if im right and then you see what requirements you need in order to promote a hearthling to the specific job.
if im right. A Cook needs to be a Farmer lvl 2 and have a cooking spoon to become cook

1 Like