How Many People Here Have Terraria?

It could vary. I hope to get it up by Friday, but it could be sooner or later.

Also, thanks, but no thanks. I can make up the rules by myself, but thanks for offering.

I have it. Haven’t played it much, but I’ve played starcraft

Well, it may be up even sooner because I have just finished the Town on the Spawn Point, which I have called “HubTown” because it is a Hub for the whole Server and where people can just hang out.

Here are some Pictures of HubTown

2 Likes

Sweet! I can’t wait for the ‘Grand Opening’! I hope to it is possibly out tomorrow, but Friday is just fine. Good work!

You know, I was thinking of making it a Server that anyone could join, not just Members of this Forum. More people could join, and it would increase the growth of the Server.

From my experience, letting random people join is a bad idea, and I would prefer it to be a Stonehearth Discource server, but it’s up to you…

Well, I am considering adding a Reporting System, where people can Report to me who is Griefing, Trolling, Etc. Plus, I am adding the TShock Mod to the Server, which will greatly help me manage the Server.

I am still trying to decide whether I should make it a SH Server, or a Public Server.

I decided I’m making it a Private Server, and I am already thinking of a name.

Well, bad news guys. I opened up the Server last night just to test the Stability of it, and it’s really unstable. I may have to delete the whole Server together and make a new one. Hopefully, if that ever happens, I’ll try to make a new one in a short amount of time.

Aw man, that’s too bad! Hopefully it can be fixed, or at least a new world will be fine!

Yeah. It kept on crashing literally every five seconds, and on the last time I ran it, the world got corrupted not as in the Corruption Biome, but the world was in pieces.

Well, the server had been deleted. A new one is now in the works. Whenever I ran the server without the console, it ran fine, but with it, it was the most unstable thing ever. Even more unstable than Vista.

Hopefully this new server will work out better.

!@#$ it . . .

The Server is much too hard to put up. The Server software was acting like a !@#$%, Hamachi was an ass, the world failed to load properly, screw it. Plus, I have to go to school Five Days a week, and I can’t keep this PC on for 24/7.

So, I’m sorry guys, but the Server is canned.

Hmm, that’s too bad. Understandable though.

@SteveAdamo Perhaps you should Lock the topic?

Thanks for trying though

1 Like