How high will kickstarter go?

I might never use the feature but i would love to see them hit their $1,000,000 goal.

1 Like

Well i expect dwarves and the underground kingdom idea will really lure in those who are undecided so i would guess pushing for the $750,000

1 Like

i think we are already in the “are you freaking kidding me” territory haha

2 Likes

Definitely, this is the first kickstarter I’ve backed but I’ve watched a few others and I love it when they have a relatively low goal and then just completely smash it.

1 Like

Looks like my prediction will come true once all the PayPal numbers are in. I’ll wait to say I nailed that but it’s looking good!!!

The Kickstarter campaign has officially come to a close with a grand total of $751,920 not including Paypal. Paypal donations will continue to be accepted for another 2 weeks for those still hoping to donate. It has been a wonderful Kickstarter campaign and I look forward to what’s next for Stonehearth. Congrats everyone! :slight_smile:

Yay! We reached the goal of $750,000!

1 Like

My guess is that we’ll get to somewhere right around $751,920. Plus whatever the paypal donations come out to. :wink:

That is a really great guess! I wonder how close it’ll be to the overall total!

2 Likes

I’m curious what the Paypal total was at the time the Kickstarter closed? At midday it was at $44,000 and if it at least made another $4,080, that would bring the grand total to $800,000. :wink:

1 Like

aa[quote=“Ramcat, post:12, topic:776, full:true”]
Over 800K total. That my bet.
[/quote]

I hear, from the stream that PayPal ended ~$82,000, That plus the Kickstarter amount made the total over $800,000!!! On the 25th of May when I made this prediction the kickstarter was at ~$610,000, and the highest guess (other than mine) was ~750K (on the 28th). Most guesses were in the 600K-700K range.

How about some kudos for the guy who guessed right and well above what anyone else thought (or were willing to write down)?

excellent extrapolation @Ramcat:wink:

reminds me though, this thread could probably be closed (along with most of the other KS topics)… but this one might be worth keeping until we get a final tally on the totals brought in (which will be difficult to gauge until the paypal page is finally brought down)…