How does the EXP System work?

I need to know more information about the hearthling’s exp system. I know that every hearthling needs a certain amount of exp to level up on carpenter, or footman, etc.
My question is can a hearthling be trained on different job?
Let’ say John Armstrong is a level 3 footman, level 5 carptenter, and level 5 farmer.
Is it possible?

[quote=“yony101, post:1, topic:14160”]
Let’ say John Armstrong is a level 3 footman, level 5 carptenter, and level 5 farmer.Is it possible?
[/quote]im not certain about that, but i do know that a hearthlings exp stays when you change jobs, for example,

John Armstrong was a level 3 footmen, now that ive changed him into a carpenter, it will take the same amount of exp as it would to level up to 4, for level 1. (due to him already being level 3 at one point)

does that make sense?

2 Likes

Yes I do know about that, that’s why I am asking this question since, the exp stays when u change jobs.
But I thought that might just be a bug.

But I have a Level 5 carpenter that retired and leveled up as a footman to lvl. 1 fairly quickly.

1 Like

strange… perhaps this was changed then.

paging @sdee @Albert, have changes been made to the exp system?

That shouldn’t happen. Here’s a picture of a Level 5 carpenter that changed into a footman. You can see her XP for the first level is listed as 3600.

2 Likes

Yeah… Nvm, he isn’t a level 1 footman… Someone close the post. They should still really edit the EXP System.

okey dokey. annoying 20 character limit