Hearthling idling in some place

hearthling do not work just standing idle

trying to build a house:

1. half of my workers are just standing
  2. half is building the house
    3)day have pass still in idle

alpha 15

Hey there @chookzstogo, welcome to the Discourse!

Can you upload the save where this is occurring so we can take a look?

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

I have the same thing roads are supposed to be build but villagers were idling. Tried removing them and replacing them didn’t help. Had enough resources. Also before that when placing some slabs near a mining entrance I got 3 lua errors.

This is what I wrote down when it happend. Started a new game because of it. Hope it helps. didn’t want to open another topic. If you want me to make it a different topic I’ll delete the post.

Report :

Happened when building slabs near my tunnel entrance (decoration) it had no door. After that multiple errors, some roads I removed are still there according to the game but invisible.
Also the music sometimes stutters, this happened only after the error.

UID: e01a59e3-f14f-11e5-bca5-448a5b9f6e2b

1 :
release-549 (x64)
…ehearth/renderers/fabricator/fabricator_renderer.lua:23: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…ehearth/renderers/fabricator/fabricator_renderer.lua:23: in function <…ehearth/renderers/fabricator/fabricator_renderer.lua:13>

2 :
release-549 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

3 :
release-549 (x64)
…ices/client/renderer/construction_render_tracker.lua:20: attempt to index field ‘_bp’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…ices/client/renderer/construction_render_tracker.lua:20: in function '__user_init’
radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:270: in function '__init’
radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:201: in function ‘ConstructionRenderTracker’
…ers/construction_data/construction_data_renderer.lua:23: in function <…ers/construction_data/construction_data_renderer.lua:11>