Graphic option suggestions

I’ve been playing the game for over 20hrs now and have noticed some graphic effects that should be allowed the option of turning them on or off.Cloud effects(sometimes these clouds annoy me appearing inside the cave.The shadows of the cloud.).Day and night cycle(You would still keep the clock but do away with night time becoming dark.)Particle effects from mining,chopping or the fire(These effects would realy help me take some of the processor hit of my pc.Having 20 folks exploding particles all over the place cause me to crash).
I feel these would make it easier for slower pc’s or eye strain issues of players.
I’m running at 4GB ram dual core 2.40ghz and a 1.7GB graphics card.(I can OC my stuff 3.2ghz dual core doesn’t help much)
I got this game on steam thinking I would be ok based off the recommended specs.
I’m really enjoying the game!I know this is a Alpha and this comes with the territory.
You crash my gaming desktop just as easy 5,5ghz quadcore and 16GB ram.(laptop around 11 villagers desktop around 20-25)I enjoy playing on my laptop.I’m willing to take a hit to my visual
experience for gameplay and I’m sure other folks would like that option to.
I like the current options available for graphics but would like more option to take it down to my laptop level.I’m also very afraid of you all adding water effects like reflection if you do please give us the option to turn it off.That is all for now Thank you very much for this great game and the ability to contribute!

3 Likes