Gold Value is not Sell Value

Heyho,

i dont know if this a bug or its wanted ^^

But i have seen that when a trader appears it doenst use the set value from the entity data ^^

for example: corn “value_in_gold”: 12, trader says 8
or same for poyo meat value 12 - trader 8
or vegetable targine value 15 - trader 9
or chisel value 40 - trader 24

ok check networth … this changed correctly so i think this could be possible wanted (but i dont know how it comes to this values)

I am assuming that this is intended with the latest updates they did to the trading system. Makes sense that a trader would only pay a lower amount than the objects worth since they have to make money off of it later but it still adds the full amount to your net worth. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I never checked the files but I think that value is just a base value, then it adds a bit of random into it, that’s why we have different prices for the same item each time.

thats because i think this could be wanted … possible its multiple its with 0,6 and round up it?

edit: jup its 0,6 ^^ ok so its wanted

@8BitCrab you can now show me and this thread your powers xD

1 Like

It’s to do with “overall_price_multiplier” = 0.8 and RESALE_CONSTANT = 0.6

At least they round up :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a bug :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sorry, but they’re not that exciting to watch, just a simple little move to other reports and tagging it as not a bug is what i do…

2 Likes

ok then i must find/do something - so you can show them of :wink:

now now, @Wiese2007, don’t go causing mischief, lest i decide to give you a time out :wink:

2 Likes