Goblin Camps Bug

I notice today, When you reload a game with Goblin camp Close to yours. It will turn into a stockpile. The bigger problem to this is sometime the game will spawn lots of goblins on reload if you have closed off your camp.

Steps to reproduce:

Save game with Goblin camp close and in sight

Expect Result:

Load game and Goblin Camp still there

Actual Result:

Load game and Goblin Camp is now stockpile. workers and footman with go to it and use or patrol it

Alpha 7 r 188

1 Like

im not quite certain what you mean by “Goblin Camp”

Could you show before/after screenshots?

where they burn ur items what i call a goblin camp for now

ther reloaded the save with them before and after

when goblins spawn they create a stockpile (1 stockpile for every 4 goblins) to get rid of them simply select them and click remove (in the edit stockpile screen)

edit i realize i was actually incorrect in saying that, i simply assumed it was 4 to 1, as goblins tend to come in groups of 4. sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

there were four goblins and 5 stockpiles… @8BitCrab

Then they were very greedy goblins.

(Punish them accordingly.)

3 Likes

This. Goblin camps are stockpiles, which is why the footman patrols them etc.

2 Likes

there is actually more goblins then that, in visable range is the 4 in the fog there are more. main reason i know this is cuase i had a footman try and go patrol those before i knew they was stockpiles. and at least 12 showed up to kill him and others was standing around, if i let the game run. even one goblin glitches to the top of a tree lol. and last i counted when they all showed up it was about 18 goblins in total

i can confirm (by looking at an old save) that it is possible to have 18 goblins and 4 stockpiles.